Saturday, March 14, 2009

Horny Toads!



Aspen has been catching some great big horny toads practically right in our back yard. She has told all of her friends so they have been coming over to catch them. Yesterday she had 4 friends over and today Tyler and the Baird boys came back over today and they all searched and found these great big ones! My kids could stay outside all day long every day catching them. Oh what fun it would be to be a kid again! Thanks for coming over Tyler! I always love to tease you :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather!!! said...

Those toads are awesome!!! They are different looking...my boys, especially Trevor, really love all lizards, frogs...you name it! It was fun seeing ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Madi and Jase would be all over catchung those. Jase told Mike that for Spring break he wanted to go to the Desert just so he could catch lizards. You said you were coming up this week. Are u?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the email pictures but I was really looking forward to the blog post about this. I still want to see them on here....