Bridger did NOT want Halloween to come this year. When we started to put up our decorations he told everyone to put them away they were too scary! I don't have anything scary other then my witch that is as tall as him. He wouldn't even put on his costume until it was time to go trick or treating. Once he figured out that he got candy by knocking on someone's door he was all for Halloween. Aspen decided that for trick or treating she was going as a vampire. She went with one of her friends so I don't even have a picture of her. One funny thing is while we were trick or treating we went to a house that had a cat. As Bridger was loving on the cat, the lady told Bridger that he could just take it. She was only kidding but he picked it up anyway and started walking off. It was soooo funny. He was sad that the cat couldn't come home with him. One animal is definitely enough for the Richins' household! He keeps talking about going to see the cat so we might have to let him. It was fun to go trick or treat in our old neighboorhood and see all the kids. Thanks Jake for taking Bridger with you :)
1 comment:
He looked so dang cute! I love his costume! I am glad yall decided to come trick or treating in our awesome neighborhood :)
Post a Comment