Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fun in the Sun!




Just thought I would add these pictures of when my cousins Kirsti and Mya came to visit. We had a great time

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I've always loved reading all your comments on ours. What beautiful pictures! St. George is so pretty. Did you know that I still haven't even met your little boy? He is so cute! Maybe we can see you as we pass through there on our way up to my parents next month.
P.S. - There is a link to Kyle & Ellen's blog on ours if you want to swipe it and put in on yours.
Keep posting! I'll be checking!

Anonymous said...

Cool picture on the rocks! it looks like a lot of fun!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Nice Blog WW.

Ellen Houghton said...

I am so glad that you have a blog. It is nice to have a way to keep up with each other. My kids had the best time with Aspen in Lake Powell. We hope to come down and visit soon.

Miriam H said...

THat is a really cool picture on the rock. We will have to go swimming real soon!

The White Clan said...

Ang, We will have a bloggy night very soon.