Thursday, June 26, 2008

Keeping Boys Busy!!!

My two boys


Hangs on to everything he can

Best Buds Rhett and Bridger


WEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I'm too young to shave!


I have always wanted to have a boy. After having two pretty easy girls I thought that Bridger would be easy. Well, it seems like he is always on the go and he is a very BUSY boy. If it wasn't for my girls and all of the help I get, I wouldn't know what to do! Kyle gave me this fun scooter for Christmas and Bridger cannot stay off of it! He wants to be riding around on it all of the time. We just take him around the neighborhood going slow and he loves it! He also loves to go to the park. This kid can climb on everything! He thinks he is as big as the older kids. He could go down the slide all day long! It gets so hot here, we try to go to the park when it is cooler. After a hard day of playing Bridger loves to get in the bath. He always wants to have shaving cream on like his dad. He is so much fun!!!

7 comments:

JLR said...

Every time the weatherman mentions Utah’s Dixie and how hot it is, I think about you guys. The winters would be nice though! That scooter looks like a ton of fun. I always threaten to get one but I would probably hurt myself. Bridger is getting so big! Hopefully we will see you guys next week!

The White Clan said...

Boys are fun. Alot of work but very fun.

Hardy Family said...

He is growing up so fast. Boys are definetly lots of work.

Hope you can come on this trip it will be lots of fun to have you.

Shondell said...

Bridger is so cute! I know he's crazy right now and pushes you to your limit, I'm feeling the same way with Levi...but in the long run theres nothing like hugs from sweet boys that are little gentleman and remember to hold doors for you or give you loves for no reason....You're a great Mom to do laps in the this heat!

P.S.
I'm praying too!

Jodi said...

Hey it looks like mom's keeping busy keeping up with the boys! Aren't they great though? Girls are great but the boys are a breath of fresh air. They learn to take it as it comes, get up, brush themselves off and go again!!!

I didn't mind being twinners! But this new one is darling too. I am going to call your girls today to see if they want to go on the slide.
see you soon. Love ya, Me (0)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have a little boy. I love my daughter, but I think one "mini-me" is enough.

Miriam H said...

That little scooter is so much fun...I really want one!