My Mr. Cool Dude!
Kyle and Bridger were out above our house on a hike. Kyle looked over at Bridger and he immediately grabbed him. Apparently this snake is what Bridger was bent down touching!!!!! Kyle instantly thought it was a rattlesnake so he was pretty scared. He brought Bridger back home and got a bucket to go and catch the snake with. Can you believe that my child was touching this snake? You should see how big it is!!! We had to tell Bridger that he doesn't ever touch snakes. Kyle told him that it is bad to touch them so atleast 5 times a day I have to hear Bridger say to me, " Mom, bad bad snake." Hopefully he will remember that he isn't supposed to touch snakes. He is definitely all boy so we will see how long that lasts!
Kyle and Bridger were out above our house on a hike. Kyle looked over at Bridger and he immediately grabbed him. Apparently this snake is what Bridger was bent down touching!!!!! Kyle instantly thought it was a rattlesnake so he was pretty scared. He brought Bridger back home and got a bucket to go and catch the snake with. Can you believe that my child was touching this snake? You should see how big it is!!! We had to tell Bridger that he doesn't ever touch snakes. Kyle told him that it is bad to touch them so atleast 5 times a day I have to hear Bridger say to me, " Mom, bad bad snake." Hopefully he will remember that he isn't supposed to touch snakes. He is definitely all boy so we will see how long that lasts!




13 comments:
Boys will be boys:)Glad it wasn't a rattle snake.
YUCK!! I hate snakes. Hopefully Bridger will start to hate them too!
First of all I have to say that snake is cool. Secondly, I would have freaked if my kid was bent down touching it. What's it feeding on the neighbor cats? I could have used that snake about a year or so ago!!! Did you come up? Or is it this week?
That's a big snake! Pretty, too. He sure is brave to touch it!
He was touching that? Is he insane? Oh my gads. I have the chills just looking at that picture. That is a HUGE snake.
The snake pictured is a red phase great basin gopher snake and is pretty harmless and actually makes a cool pet for kids. St. George has one of the most venomous snakes of N.America, the mojave rattle snake so it is a good idea to teach kids not to go near snakes without correct identification.
Robby (snake blogger relative of Jamie Robbins)http://www.snakeadventures.blogspot.com/
What kind of a snake was that?
Sorry should have read the comments!
So is that a rattle snake? i hate snakes! You know I think boys are just attracted to creepy crawly things. I'm glad he is ok. Your family is growing I can't believe how big Bridger is getting. When are you coming up this way?
I would have freaked! I hate snakes! At least he didn't bring it home stuffed in his pocket! He is such a handsome little boy!
That looks like the snake we found a couple years ago on our back patio. Scary!!!! I hate them!
He is so big and so cute! The last time I saw him he was a tiny baby! I want to see you!
um hello isn't it about time for hawaii pics ... i'm anxiously awaiting
Post a Comment