Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt



Kyle had fun hiding the eggs that Grandma sent to us to hunt for since we couldn't make it up to her egg hunt this year. Somehow my teenager always is hiding from the camera so I never get a picture of her!!! As you can see Bridger and Aspen had a ball hunting for eggs. Bridger really loved the candy! In fact he still is carrying around eggs and wanting to go to Grandpa's (which he calls both of my parents) so that grandma will refill his eggs with candy. She even sent us her AWESOME sugar cookies and all I hear everyday from Bridger is "Grandma cookie me?" I guess he wants more cookies sent to him since his mother hasn't made them in awhile! :) Thanks Mom for sending us that fun package and making our Easter feel a little like we were at your house!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Looks like you guys have about as much greenery as we do. :)

Ahhh...life in the desert!