Isn't this total blackmail or what?!?!?!
Arrrr. I'm a pirate
I couldn't resist posting the first blackmail picture! How is that going to look in Bridger's wedding video??? He does look pretty cute! My mom has boxes of girls and boys dress ups. One day all of my neices were putting on dance costumes when in came Bridger with one half way on him. He needed help putting it on so I couldn't resist snapping a picture! Don't worry he didn't like it very much and took it right off!




9 comments:
I don't care who you are........thats funny! I have a couple of those but just with tutu's on, yours is AMAZING!!!
It looks like you had a ton of fun this summer.
He will hate you forever for that picture but I think every little boy has a similar one, even my hubby who has all brothers has one! hahaha
That pic is soooo funny!! I have similiar ones of my boys! Thanks for all the support and texting you have been given me twinner!!
PERFECT! I love snapping off pictures to embarrass the kids later in life!
HAHAHA Oh my goodness. Angela, that is hilarious. He looks so uncomfortable in that thing. I love it.
there aren't even words for how awesome this is ... can't wait to see his face at the wedding
hahaha! That is so funny! I agree...he's not going to like that picture when he gets older! :)
We have a picture of Dakota all dressed up with makeup and finger/toenails painted...poor little boys who grow up with sisters:) Cute pics:)
lol! Great pics!
Post a Comment