Brooke and Aspen started school on August 13th. They are so happy to be back in school and I am so happy for a routine to be back!!! Bridger loves to have one on one with his mom! I can't believe that I have a Freshman in Highschool and a 5th grader! Time sure does go by fast!
6 comments:
Hmmmmmm. A Freshman. Does that make you officially older than me!! Cause I'm thinking it does.
Holy cow, they both grew up over night. They look awesome! And I hate to tell you that you are getting older...but just like Ter said, "life gets better with age". haha I'm kinda wishing I was at your stage right now. This toddler is killing me today!
loving the plaid and loving those girls. They do both look so growded up. Fun to chill the other night, although you were far too quiet for my liking, so get it together and let's go to vegas!
What cute girls! It's crazy how fast the kiddos grow up.
The look cute in their plaid shirts! I love the blackmail pictures in your last post! So funny!
No way! You can't really have a freshman, can you? Wow, she is growing up fast. Bridger sure is a cutie. Can you believe that I still haven't even met him? It's been that long since I've seen you. Next summer when we come back to the states, I have to see you!
Post a Comment