Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Boy




Posted by Picasa
Bridger loves trains so everything was "trains" (cake and presents.) We celebrated early and rushed to make this cake because Kyle's parents came into town and wanted to celebrate and Kyle was going to be out of town on Bridger's birthday. So at midnight one night Brooke, Aspen and I made this cute cake. My girls have awesome ideas and I am pretty proud of my "Betty" skills. Especially lately all I have been doing is things in my kitchen. Canning, freezing, drying, and even made apple pie filling. Big surprise for me!!! Atleast it has kept me really busy during the day. I am seeing an end in sight!
I can't believe that my baby is three! It is really to see your kids grow up so fast.

9 comments:

April said...

how cute! the kid and the cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bridger!

Alisa and Sky said...

That cake is so cute! I love it! Happy Birthday Bridger!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Bridger!!! Cute cake Ang!!

Haylee D. said...

that is so stinking cute!!! I love that!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRIDGER!!!

Lizzylou said...

Way to be!!! Great cake! I'm very impressed.

Shondell said...

Hey Stranger! Your right....it's been to long! We need to let the little guys get together!
I love the cake, you've really out done yourself! Pass a hug & Happy Birthday to Bridger for us!

Audrey Henderson said...

seriously awesome cake, also i need my ang fix in a major way, let's play

Heather!!! said...

I've been a stranger to the blogging world for a long time...but I love the cake!!! Good job! =)