We had a very fun 4th of July. We went up to visit both of our families. As you can see, Bridger had a blast playing in the water at Grandma and Grandpa's house. After the parade my mom always has a big BBQ with all of our family. It was so fun seeing everyone! We miss our family so much, and wish that we could see them more often! That night we had another BBQ at Nanny and Grandpa Richins house. Aspen was so excited to do fireworks at their house. It was really fun to have my parents and my nephew Ethan come over. We had a good time.
Brooke and Aspen had been at Nanny's house for about a week. Me, Kyle, and Bridger went up for all of the fun festivities. Our niece Brianna was also baptized on Sat. and we are very grateful that we were able to see that too. We left Bridger and Aspen with both of the grandma's for this week because me and Brooke are heading up to Girls Camp in the morning!!! It is the first time that I have ever been away from Bridger. I am missing him and Aspen SOOOO much! I just hope that Aspen will want to come home after getting spoiled by her grandparents! :)
One more thing...something must be wrong with me, it NEVER fails that I am sick again! Just in time for camp. I have been sick once a month for about a year now. I thought that this time it was allergies when I was up north, but it is not. I have lost my voice again. I think that it is definitely time for me to visit the Doc!



3 comments:
Okay, so we can go cry together at camp! I left Josie for youth conference but for some reason I didn't have this much anxiety. I am already missing her because she is in bed.
I wish I could leave my kids for a week!!!! Man I am jealous. Also all of my friends are gone, SO sad for me!!!
I wish we could have seen you guys! I can not believe how big Bridger is! I hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment