Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Smores!

Brooke's way to eat a smore!

Is this child really mine? I promise we do teach our kids manners!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather!!! said...

Cute pictures Ang!!! hahaha... Love your post! We are going to miss you at YW here pretty soon :(

JLR said...

Thanks for the great idea Angela! We are doing a fireside thing on the effects of music.

Erin said...

Nice pics Ang!!! hahaha We had alot of fun last night! And even more fun tonight!! hahaha

The Heaton's said...

Isn't YW the best!! Does your mom still live in SF? I think I saw her at the pumpkin patch this last week but wasn't sure?

Miriam H said...

Thats what Brooke does best!! Gotta love her!

Susan said...

I'm trying to enlarge your family picture. They all look pretty cute I just want a large look! You know I'm as old as your mom!