Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Bunco


On Wednesday night I subbed in for a very fun bunco group. We had a blast. It was really fun and I just want to rub it in that even though I was a sub, I won with the most points! Thanks Erin for asking me to sub, are you sure you want me to play every month??? :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

I love your costume. I'm glad you dominated everyone there. Good Job!

Erin said...

I'm glad you came it was fun! And don't worry about winning every time - it's normally only when subs come that they win! Now you are a full blown member of the group!!! hahaha Your costume was cute too!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh you are just skin and bones! Didn't they feed you there?

Anonymous said...

I'm not worried about you winning every month, that is my holding in the group, but the subs always win, so now that you're a permanent you won't win. Haha Your kids looked really cute.

Erin said...

Hey - go on April Masons blog and read what I wrote about u!!! hahaha