Happy 2nd Birthday Bridger! Bridger's birthday was yesterday and he didn't know what to think. When he woke up in the morning I started to sing Happy Birthday and he got all mad at me and yelling STOP!! Stop Mom, go away! It was so funny. Then Aspen started to sing to him and he yelled the same thing. Look at the pictures he was really mad and could not understand what was going on. It was hilarious. We all just kept laughing. When Kyle came home from work Bridger answered the door and Kyle gave him some helium balloons which are his favorite. Our party was pretty dull this year only lasting a total of about 20 minutes. Nicole came and dropped off a present because Ellie is still sick. So it was just our fam and Bridger didn't know what was going on or even what to think! We were more excited than he was. It was really funny to watch his expressions. His favorite present is the fishing pole that Aspen gave him. He will not put it down and has to sleep with it! He loves his scooter that Grandma and Grandpa gave him. He is trying to get the hang of it! His favorite show is the Wonder Pets and he loves his DVD! We even gave him a Wonder Pet flyboat and he didn't like it he threw it and got mad so I took it back to Walmart. He is not much of a toy kid. He won't sit still long enough to play with any toy. He is too busy. It is amazing to me that he will sit down and watch a whole movie. He is such a funny boy! Happy Birthday Bridger! We love you!
Happy Birthday Bridger!! I remember all the boys 2nd birthdays, of course they don't! It is so funny how we all get so excited and they would rather not have anything to do with it. Tyler did something a little similiar to Bridger on his 2nd! Boys! BTW Ang - I have to see your 8 things now!
That is funny...but I guess it makes since why they don't remember birthdays! I guess it helps if someone else has a birthday close to theirs...but then they still might wonder. That is very funny Ang!
Ang, you weren't joking about the pictures & how mad he was....He's so cute though, & in watching him he seems to almost have the scooter figured out! Birthdays are so fun! (Oh, sleeping with the fishing pole doesn't surprise me!)
hi there, i'm glad you find my blog, now i can blog stalk yours. yeah, I was going to tell you about that photo at your parents house, funny huh. small mormon world. so glad we can be best blog buddies now!
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Bridger!! I remember all the boys 2nd birthdays, of course they don't! It is so funny how we all get so excited and they would rather not have anything to do with it. Tyler did something a little similiar to Bridger on his 2nd! Boys! BTW Ang - I have to see your 8 things now!
Happy birthday buddy! Isn't this age a fun one? Boys are so naughty!
Oh the joys of boys! Isn't funny how different they are?!
That is funny...but I guess it makes since why they don't remember birthdays! I guess it helps if someone else has a birthday close to theirs...but then they still might wonder. That is very funny Ang!
He is absolutely adorable! Those eyes are to die for!!! I'm sure he will think it was funny as well when he is a little older.
Oh my! Where does the time go? He is getting so big. Happy Birthday Bridger!
Happy Birthday Bridger!!!!!
That is really funny
That is so funny. I'm waiting for the day when Kylee gets a little attitude like that.
That is hilarious! Kits are so funny and cute:)
Ang, you weren't joking about the pictures & how mad he was....He's so cute though, & in watching him he seems to almost have the scooter figured out! Birthdays are so fun! (Oh, sleeping with the fishing pole doesn't surprise me!)
Give Bridger a Happy Birthday Hug for us (if he will let you!). Time goes by so fast.
hi there, i'm glad you find my blog, now i can blog stalk yours. yeah, I was going to tell you about that photo at your parents house, funny huh. small mormon world. so glad we can be best blog buddies now!
Post a Comment