Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Suzanne and girls weekend!


I just want to wish my aunt Suzanne a Happy Birthday! Lori, Sheri, Suzanne, Grandma, and my Mom came down for the weekend for Suzanne's birthday. It was really fun hanging out with all of them! We had blast. My brother's wife Nicole was with us but she wasn't in this picture. Sorry :( We went to dinner, movie, Tuachaun, Zion's, shopping etc. I am really glad that you all came down here. Seeing all of you really makes me miss living closer to you. My cute grandma wasn't feeling to well. I did her hair the morning before this picture and that night I ended up taking her to the emergency. Atleast she went to the hospital looking like a million bucks! Even if she wasn't feeling like it. It was a fun weekend just being with my family. I am glad that you came! Thanks for the laughs and memories!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Heather!!! said...

I glad you had fun with your family! It is hard being alway from family... Hope your Grandma is doing better!

Heather!!! said...

hahaha...sometimes I am the worst at typing...sorry, I wish I could edit my own comments! :)

The White Clan said...

Hey remember I am just across the street when you are having a bad day like yesterday!

Hardy Family said...

You're such a sweet friend. Shondell told me you were having a bad day, and was going to call you. Hope you are feeling better.

Kellie said...

Thanks for adding me to your list. I know its sad that we don't get together. How come you don't come to Mom and Tots, you and a few others, I might add. We really have a great time. So what is this about you moving?

Anonymous said...

You were #8 because I did them in order, and you were last the best of all the game.

Suzanne said...

It was so much fun. It was great to get away with the girls. We'll have to do it again, maybe next year. I miss you guys, but I'm glad you're doing well. I love your blog!