I love halloween.
I love that skeleton costume...so cute!
Cute pics!
U are so funny!! And by the way - I had it up BEFORE April. So, I guess she thinks I'm cool and is trying to match me! And then I will match you, so the three of us will be triplets! hahahaha i am seriously laughing out loud!
Poor April! Being used like this! hahaha
Ang.....I would love a new post. Halloween was so last week!! (spoken as a true Valley Girl)
Cute Halloween costumes! I nned a little helper for the garbage. Is he for hire?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love halloween.
I love that skeleton costume...so cute!
Cute pics!
U are so funny!! And by the way - I had it up BEFORE April. So, I guess she thinks I'm cool and is trying to match me! And then I will match you, so the three of us will be triplets! hahahaha i am seriously laughing out loud!
Poor April! Being used like this! hahaha
Ang.....I would love a new post. Halloween was so last week!! (spoken as a true Valley Girl)
Cute Halloween costumes! I nned a little helper for the garbage. Is he for hire?!
Post a Comment