Thursday, November 6, 2008

Swing set free for all!





All of the sudden I heard a lot of noise in the backyard. I looked out and saw this! Do you think that there could be anymore kids on Bridger's little swingset? 5 boys and 1 girl.
Things got pretty crazy really fast. I don't think the tramp was made to hold 3 bigger kids. I'm glad Shondell told all of the extra boys to get off. The swingset is definitely not made for 6 kids. Oh well... atleast kids know how to make the most out of everything and have fun no matter what! I thought it was cute and Bridger was thrilled to have more than just him and Aspen playing on it.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Heaton's said...

Kids can come up with anything to entertain. More the merrier... Right?

Heather!!! said...

I miss all the neighborhood kids playing on our swingset in EM. It seemed like everytime we would go out...all the kids would come over! Most of the time that was great! But needless to say...it got really worn and we left it behind! :)

The White Clan said...

Dang Gina!!!! I bet Aspen was in heaven, being the biggest. I know how much she loves to babysit!

Shondell said...

Well you've seen it! The Shaw's & Holmes at there best! Always up for a little cheep fun! What am I going to do when the cheep fun moves away? Luv ya guys!

Erin said...

Hey, I had our pic up there but it looked all funky on there so I gave up! I think I did something funny in my photo program to it! I will fix it later! Im going for the clothes look tomorrow! what do you think??? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry I've been MIA lately. I thought I commented on this yesterday. But I couldn't sit long so I just peeked at everyones blogs. The swingset looks like fun. It's always more fun when there are lots of kids around.

Audrey Henderson said...

can we play on the swing set?