Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Aspen!




Wow! I can't believe Aspen is 10 years old today. It totally blows me away. I can just remember when she was born and boy does time sure fly. I tell her all the time that she needs to stop growing up so fast. But pretty soon she will be a teenager and then I will really be wishing that she was 10 again. I am so lucky to have a daughter like her. She is always happy and always willing to help me out with anything. She is an AWESOME sister and second mother to Bridger. I really don't know what I would do without her. She just totally takes over for me sometimes and really is the other mother in our house. :) We are really lucky to have such a great daughter. I love you Aspen thanks for always making me and everyone around you smile!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Ang-

Tell Aspen late Happy Birthday for me! I cannot believe she is 10 already. I remember when she was just little.

Heather!!! said...

Happy Birthday Aspen! :)

Miriam H said...

I second that! She is an awesome kid and always happy and helpful. Happy Birthday Aspen we love you!!

The White Clan said...

Asp,
Happy birthday sweetie! You know I love you, even if I am totally grumpy at our activities! I will miss you and you smiling face, now that you are to old to be in my group. And since you are leaving me, and won't be my neighbor anymore. :( I hope you had a fantastic day!

Love,
Kacey

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Aspen!!

Audrey Henderson said...

happy birthday aspen, you are the coolest!

Hardy Family said...

Hey Ang, I still want to come see your house. After Christmas sometime when life isn't so busy maybe, I'll call you to get directions. I too can't believe our girls are 10! Your gingerbread houses turned out darling, Happy late b-day Aspen

Todd Miller said...

Holy cow! Aspen is 10 now? wow time sure does fly. I hope all is well for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know you can't post pictures, but you could at least write a post about moving or something to spruce up the blog a little!