Thursday, December 4, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We hope every one had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that we did! We even surprised my mom and dad by showing up for dinner on Thanksgiving. It was really fun and I decided that I didn't want to stay home because Kyle would be working all weekend anyway so we headed on up to surprise my family. It was really fun. I also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I don't have any pictures to post or show because with us moving I don't even have a tree up. I have to admit that it is really hard to get in the Christmas spirit with out having a tree or even decorations up. Atleast we will be able to put some decorations up when we move..well maybe just my tree. I might just be too worn out to put up decorations and only have them up for a week and then have to take them back down. I just want everyone to know that even though things are a little crazy around here we are still thinking of you and want to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I will post pictures soon. :)

11 comments:

Miriam H said...

Merry Christmas to you too miss fisher....like you can't decorate. Whatever Angie!

Miriam H said...

Oh so now your saying you can decorate...you should really try and be more humble!

Miriam H said...

Ang if you need me to lend you a couple of my friends I could probably do that...I have plenty to spare and I mean plenty:)

The White Clan said...

Dang.....excuses!!!! WHATEV!!! But hey look at the positive, it has only been a month since you last blogged. I was actually shocked to see your name at the top of my list.

Shondell said...

Hey beautiful...I'm glad you went north for Thanksgiving! You know that offer we talked about still stands with you moving and all! Call, we'll chat! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey just so you know, I had it first! ha so there! I checked everyone's backgrounds before I got it because I didn't want to copy and you hadn't updated yours yet. So YOU are the copycat, and I'm okay with being first...you know me!

Alisa said...

My parents said it was so great to see you guys at Thanksgiving. Good luck with your move. I hope you have a Merry Christmas too!

Heather!!! said...

So you think I don't comment on your blog huh! Well WHATEVER!!!! Maybe post a picture or two and then I will comment more! jk! I really thought I had commented! :)

Heather!!! said...

I don't see why you think you never get any comments! Look it is full of comments! But really I love pictures, post pictures and I am sure to comment! hahaha :)

Susan said...

So where do your mom and dad live? And where are you moving to? So many changes! I guess you can come over to my house it looks so festive, because unlike you I have plenty of time to decorate!

Susan

Jodi said...

Just thought I'd drop a note. Good luck with the moving. I am glad you get to be in your home by Christmas. I hope you have a good one!
love ya,
Jodi