This year for Christmas we totally surprised our kids with a dog! His name is Musky and he is a AKC champion boxer. He is really cute and is really lazy. If he had his way he would be held all day long. He loves to cuddle and be right by us. Having a puppy is a lot of work. It is just like having another baby. Those of you who know me this was a very big step for me to even get a dog. Especially being the clean freak that I am.
The other addition is that yes my friends, my mom got me a new robe for Christmas! It is so cute and even has a hood. So those of you who have seen me esp. when my body is not cooperating live in my "Potato Sack" as Kyle calls it NOW I HAVE A NEW ONE! And the best part of all is that it is black. You never can go wrong with black :)
11 comments:
Congrats on the new baby and I love the new potatoe sack!! Can't wait to see you in it...HeHe
I will agree with you on the puppy thing! Good luck with that. You're lucky he's lazy, at least he doesn't jump on everyone!(only Josie) I can't wait to see you in your new sack! I wish I had one, oh and nice blog, thanks for the update! If you wouldn't spend so much time shopping with friends you might have time for blogging! haha
Cute dog! I am glad it's you that has it and not me! hehe Nice potato sack. Hey, with a hood you can go out at night and you won't get chilled!
You are still alive!!! Yippee! Thanks for updating! I have been wondering how your little puppy is doing. Reag will love to see these pictures of him. I agree that is is good that he is lazy...Tank was too hyper! hahaha! Have fun on your trip! :)
Wow I thought one of the two new additions would be pictures of the house, but NO you hate me! And being a person who saw you often in the robe, I would like to say, "Thanks Mom!" :)
And hey, you didn't have to go buy a new dog, I would have given you mine!!! :) He is very cute though! I bet Bridger is in heaven.
Love love love the puppy. Those dogs are so dang cute. And I would love to see you sporting that new robe as well. Grrrrrrrr
oh ang, he is a babe! I can't wait to see him tonight - also if you could be in your new robe when i come over that would be great, thanks
Beautiful dog! What a present! Our girls want one so bad! I just don't think I am ready for that kind of commitment yet! You will have to fill me in on how it goes:o)!
What a beautiful puppy, he is so cute. I hope is all well in your new house. I loved coming to visit you and seeing it. You and Kyle did such an amazing job. You need to take me shopping!
Good luck with the dog!!!
That's great that you got a dog. I think it's so good for kids to have pets. We are planning on getting some kind of pet after we move & get settled. And I love your robe!
Post a Comment