Friday, January 16, 2009

Cruisin fun and Marlin Fishin





We just got back from a much needed vacation for the both of us. We went on a cruise to Mexico. When we stopped in Cabo San Lucas we decided to go Marlin Fishing and we had a blast! It was such a rush to reel in this fish. It took every muscle in my body until I gave up and Kyle took over. We had so much fun in Cabo we wish that we could have stayed there longer. We even got to see the whales which was really cool. They were pretty close to us. I ended up getting really sea sick so we couldn't go parasailing which I am really mad about. We had a ton of fun and it was really good to get away. Now as I have struggled with my kids fighting all day and catching up on laundry, I really wish I was back on vacation! :) And thanks to my awesome mother in law who came down to babysit, I came home to a clean house and all of my kids laundry done! Yea one less thing to worry about! Thanks Rita!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Heather!!! said...

Yea! I am glad you are back and it looks like you had a blast! I am glad your kids survived too! :)

SherRon said...

What a fun trip. Glad you guys could get away I'm sure it was needed after the house building and moving. Can't wait to see your house.

The White Clan said...

How very fun. I need a vacation, but this weekend is about as good as it is gonna get.

April Leydsman Mason said...

are you kidding me???? That fish is GINORMOUS. You caught yourself a marlin (did you ever see that austin powers where he was tugging on mini me and I think he says something like that.) I'm so so jealous.

Heather!!! said...

I showed your picture to Spooney and he said holy !@#$ that's a big fish! k...he just typed that...but really that is the biggest fish I have ever seen! That is awesome! Ang...When are we going to hang out? :)

Erin said...

Cool pics Ang! Okay, so did you talk to Kyle about you guys going with us on the cruise in June? 7 funfilled days!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you're back and so jealous about your trip. Let's go fishing together

Audrey Henderson said...

hey lady, sweet pics, i miss your face .. i'm coming over

Anonymous said...

Looks like better fishing than Salem pond eh Kyle!!!! Mike and I are going to follow in your footsteps and take a vacation to Mexico in a few weeks. We are STILL NOT in our house. Can't wait to come and see your new pad. Love you.

The Heaton's said...

What a great vacation! We are jealous of your fishing trip! Soooo cool!!

Miriam H said...

What a beautiful picture of you two on the cruise! I can't believe you caught that giant marlin!!! What did you do with it?