We have been up AGAIN all night with Bridger throwing up! We have only been in our house for 1 month and he has had the stomach flu 3 times already! Does anyone have any suggestions on why he keeps getting sick? I think that the girls just bring home different things. We really haven't been anywhere other than church. And yes to all of you who know how he is..... HE MADE IT THROUGH ALL THREE HOURS ON SUNDAY! yea. I really think we hit a milestone. He even sat very quietly. I am so proud of him. Now what do I do about him being sick?
13 comments:
So sorry! Maybe it is a sign that you should have not moved away from all of us! And sorry I am no help with the situation.
I agree with Kacey! You shouldn't have moved away! I don't have an answer either sorry!
hahaha! That is good! Yep...you shouldn't have moved! hehehe! No really...I hope he gets better and stays better soon! :)
Hopefully he is feeling better today. I think Kacey might be right on this one! But I'm sure you are feeling so relieved to be in your house! I will be there to open doors next week.
Ang, I have heard of people being allergic to things like new carpet... never know.
Maybe you shouldn't have moved! :) Just kidding I was just copying what everyone else said. I don't know what to tell you about the sick thing, but that is not fun! Still waitin for the phone call.
I know there has been a terrible flu bug going around that once you have the flu and start to feel better it comes back full force. The doctors are saying all you can do is keep them hydrated and let it run it's course. My family has has it in Utah County. Have you taken him to the doctor? Hope he gets feeling better and that the rest of you don't get it.
Has he had his flu shot for the year? It's not too late! I am sorry Bridger has been so sick. I feel so bad for him. It is so hard to see them like that. If you were here I could make your family some chicken noodle soup and pumpkin crisp for dessert! I am sure that would cure it!
Hey Angela, I had a great time, too. Thanks for having the party. My brother lives up north but is going to be moving down the end of the summer. Maybe we could work something out!!
Thanks for having the baby shower at your house; it was so fun! And your house is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it love it love it love it.
New post please! Oh and by the way, don't be having a pity party about not being in the slide show, apparently you didn't watch the WHOLE thing, cuz you ARE in it!
I am so glad so many people think I am right, it makes me smile! And now I will agree with Amy.....NEW POST LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Gall stones? Food allergies? Have you thought of those yet?
Post a Comment