Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp!!!


Wash Fields 1st Ward is definitely #1 !

playing some games

Camp cooks are awesome!
Here's trouble!
My Beehive class

Here are just a few pictures of camp. We went up Cedar Mountain. It was such an amazing experience. I love that the spirit is so strong. All of our girls were so good. They had to keep us leaders in line! Thanks everyone for the AWESOME time!!


6 comments:

Lizzylou said...

Cute blog. It looks like girls camp was a blast. I was good seeing you at your Mom and Dad's house.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Just remember that night time was the ONE time that someone didn't have to keep me in line! :) I had a blast too!

Lamb Family said...

How fun! Our ward is at camp this week, but they would not let me go because I'm pregnant! I really missed out!

Lizzylou said...

Ryan said to say "HI". How is your house coming along. It would be fun to come and see it when it's done.

Shondell said...

I'm glad to hear that girls camp was so much fun! You really do such a great job in YW, they're lucky to have you! Fun pictures!

SherRon said...

Looks like girls camp was a blast. I'm sure you are a fun leader. I think I'll visit you when the snow flys up here.