Is this what I am in for with a boy? Brooke was taking pictures of Bridger and when she told him to smile he shoved his finger up his nose. He is always making us laugh! We also got this cute swing set for Bridger from Nanny and Grandpa Joe. Bridger has a blast on it! He could be out swinging all day long!
We had Peyton and Lincoln over one day and went to the river. It was really muddy but that doesn't stop kids from having fun! Aspen got a new skim board so she wanted to test it out. She is actually pretty good! Peyton told me this funny story about how he went down to the river one day, and his dad made this mud man. He also SAID it took all day to make.... I told him he was a big fibber!!!! He was just teasing with me though. After going to the river we came home and Aspen made everyone some yummy rootbeer snowcones. We had a lot of fun with them! Thanks for coming over boys. Aspen and Bridger loved it!



5 comments:
That is a really cute swing set.
I do not enjoy the river for the sand factor, we end up bringing half of it home.
And just to let you know boogars are a part of everyday life with boys. JUST GROSS!
Looks like alot of fun. The swingset is cool and so is the finger up the nose...gross!
Angela I love your new background! Your amazing! Yes, boys are one of a kind, and they only get better! The finger in the nose is nothing...wait til your telling them to take it out of their mouth! Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!
that is so funny! Peyton can be a little story teller! Thanks so much for entertaining my boys for a short while. They really have a blast with you and your kids! Love you!!! And your blog looks beautiful!!!
Bridger is so big. I can't believe he is only one. The river looks fun maybe I'll have to bring Dakota and LayCee down to play.
Post a Comment