Here is a captured picture of Bridger and Carson hugging. I will keep this to show them that no matter what we love our family. They both like to get mad at eachother. When Bridger gets a little bit older they will be over their little stage and be the best of friends! We had Carson sleep over and all of my kids loved it! We love you Carson!
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
16 hours ago



4 comments:
They have their moments, but they do love each other.
By the way I tagged you!
Angela,
I feel like I haven't seen pictures of your family forever and I was so excited to see some pictures!
Catherine
ANG!!! I'm so glad you found me! This blogging thing is such a great way to keep in touch with those who have been lost and/or forgotten! I was talking about you to my daughter, Erica, and about what a great friendship we had and how sad I have been that we/I haven't kept in touch. She has such great friends and one of them recently moved, so she is kinda sad. You have such a cute family! I can't believe how grown-up the girls are! My dad ran into your brother, Kyle, just after Bridger was born, so I knew that we had little boys around the same time! Great to see you are doing great!
See ya!
Annalee
Angela~ you're such a great friend to always write sweet & thoughtful little comments on all of our blogs! Thanks, you make my day! Can't wait for friday night!
Post a Comment