Wahoo! School has started and we can finally get back to our normal routine! That means no more late reading nights for Brooke and no more movie time for Aspen. Brooke and Aspen are very excited to go back to school.
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
16 hours ago



14 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! I am glad that you guys found us too. Every now and then when we are in Utah we go to my aunt Kate's new house in Toquerville. I have tried a couple times to call Kyle's cell number that I have. I would love to see you guys again some time.
Todd
Ohhh...Brooke looks so cute on her first day of school! I was just thinking of how great it will be when all my kids are in school all day. What the heck will we do with ourselves? Salem looks like such a fun place to grow up!
Starting school already! It seems that summer just began! We're homeschooling, and will offically start next week. I'll tell you what my mom would always tell us. Be good, be safe, and have fun girls! You should remember that saying Ang!
Those are some cute girls!!!
Great new posts! Oh, the fun of Lagoon...I have many wonderful memories of that place, a few involving lions & a stolen boat...remind me to tell you some time! Also, your girls are growing up so fast and are so pretty! Just one more to go & then real freedom! :)
I can't believe it's time for school to start already. I hope they had a great first day. They were so excited to go!! Spencer's first day is today. It was like sending him to kindergarten again. Lagoon looked like a lot of fun. I am glad you got to go. How did the dentist go? Love and miss ya, Jodi
Yeah for school! I know it sounds bad but who likes to hear their kids fight all day long?
I have never been to Lagoon. Looks like you had a blast. Yes. I finished Breaking Dawn it was all right actually I really liked it but in my opinion it just was not really appropriate for teenage readers.
Aspen looks like she got highlights. What cute girls.
Angela! How the heck are ya! It's Kristy from the good old days at Bon Losee. I can't believe how big your kids are! Where are you living now? We were at Lagoon that day with Bruce and Marilyn. That would have been awesome if we would have ran into each other! Well feel free to check out my blog when you get time. http://ekjamesgang.blogspot.com/
Talk to ya later!
They all look so cute! I bet you are glad they are in school... It sounds like Bridger is. that's great that he has you all to himself. I am going to come visit you sometime this week, Tyler is gone and I am a loner!
Hi Ang
Do you remember me? I saw your blog on Annalee's. How the heck are you? I can't believe your kids are so big. They are cute. Hope all is well.
Alice Gull Vorwaller
Hey send me your email address so that I can email you
kjwmom@q.com
Hey Ang,
To get the blog list, go to your dashboard, click on layout, on the side-click on add a gadget, and "blog list" is the first choice there.
Hi Angela,
Yes I did coach softball this year. My girls were on the Dixie #2 team. What team was your daughter on? I get so consumed with coaching that I never know who is there. My girls went to Miss Carrie's preschool in Salem I can't remember her last name. My sister Marlo has a daughter named Haylie that went there also. Is that the same place? How long have you been in St. George? I think I might have seen Kyle at a gas station a few weeks ago, I looked at him and thought I should know him from somewhere. Where do you live? You can email me directly at marcynchris@hotmail.com if you want.
Hey Ang!! It is so good to hear from you!! What a cute family you guys have!! I am so glad you got in touch! It's interesting and exciting to see what different directions life has taken all of us in!! Are you still playing ball? I tell myself every year that this will probably be my last but when the new season begins I just can't get myself to stop!! I hope you family is doing well! Maybe one of these next times we are in St. George we will bump into ya!! I love the blogging world!! It's wonderful to reconnect with friends!! Take care!! (We live in Sp. Fork)
Analice
Post a Comment