Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute Toes!



I know that just looking at my feet are gross, but I just wanted to show off my cute gel toes! My friend Kacey did an AWESOME job! The other picture is also a rare occasion that anyone can get Bridger to sleep. He loves his bed way to much! He just climbed right up by Brooke and went to sleep. It just goes to show that he does love his sisters even when he is the one beating up on them!
Thanks again Kac for the fun time doing my toes. You are awesome!

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

Wow those are cute!!!! Glad you like 'em! Have a fun week and we will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Cute Toes! Way to go Kace! I'm next...have fun Ang...we will miss you tomorrow.

Ginga said...

Hi,
Can we post your blog to our new Spanish Fork High School 1993 site?
Please email me at: spanishforkhighschool1993@hotmail.com
Thanks.
Ginger (Hall) Deschamps

Miriam H said...

Cute toes! Good job Kace! That is super cute for Bridger to fall asleep by Brooke!