

I have had a few people (I won't name any names) tell me that I needed to do a new blog post. So this is for all of you! :)
I just wanted to post this for Kyle. He has been so busy building our house that he hasn't had any time to do what he truly LOVES MORE THAN ANYTHING to do. On Saturday nights he usually tries to sneek out for a couple of well deserved hours. He still has a lot of work to do on our house but his fishing days will soon come! Then I really expect him to get the
Angler of the Year award because he won't be working on the house and have to miss any tournaments! Thanks for all that you do for me and our family. You are the greatest! I love you and I am so lucky to have you! :)



14 comments:
what a cute family you have! thanks for your comment...I love our high school site. just go to the walmart in washington and i'm sure you'll meet our "friend". :)
Hi Ang! So great to see how you guys are doing! You have a beautiful family and you look fabulous!
Dang that fish is gynormous! I am amazed!
Good for him to get away building houses are such a pain.
Hey Kyle, are those the only two fish you have caught? And they are kinda small. You should try harder!!!
Thanks Ang for the new post!
Ang, see all the publicity you get when you post new things, you are welcome! I know you were talking to me, and I don't mind everyone knowing that I have no life. I am glad that Kyle has gotten some fishing in, even with his busy schedule, even though I want Tyler home, he is always a happier man when he gets to do things he wants sometimes too. Way to be the PERFECT wife Ang!
I don't think my comment could have gotten much longer...
Hi Ang! I am glad to see you posted again too. Those were some huge fish! I couldn't imagine seeing them that big. That was cool!
Hey ang! I'm glad you decided to join us back here at the blogging world. Those are some big fish you've got there Kyle!! I still think we should go fishing for a beehive activity.
Hey it's about time you blog. HAHA. Just kidding. Anyways, thanks so much for what you did for me. You are the best!
I want to know where Kyle got the big fish. Looks like fun. I can't believe you started school so soon. I gueess that means your'll be out beroe us. Are you coming up here on the deer hunt? If not maybe I'll bring LayCee down for a visit.
These pictures of Kyle made me laugh because, well this is a really long story but... the other day my son was asking how many people I knew who married people they went to high school with. And I was naming all the ones I could think of, and I said Ang and Kyle.Then I started telling him how much Kyle loved to fish when we were in school, and we wondered if he still does! And it looks like he does! Not much has changed since the highschool days! Your family is so cute! How is your mom doing?
Great up-date! Kyle is amazing! (which you already knew) But the pictures are really beautiful, and the fish aren't bad either! J/K So...sorry the back yard is going to have to wait...as is the blog! Thanks for the love though! :)
hey ang, so are you guys in St.George still or back to Salem? It was good to hear from you and see how cute your family is.
Hey all! I am glad to see that some things never change. Maybe when I see pictures of a new house on your blog I will know that Kyle has finally been able to take a nice fishing trip somewhere.
Todd
Post a Comment