Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lagoon Fun


Kenadee, Aspen, Great Grandma Houghton, Brooke




Aspen & Kenadee riding on swings




Totally exhausted nephew Conner and neice Kenadee!

We had a blast at Lagoon! We stayed from open until close. I have never stayed that long. It was really fun. We went with Kyle's work. All of the adults wore matching orange shirts. We definitely stood out! It was fun to see people that we haven't seen in awhile. We had a very fun time with our family. By the ride home, we were all beat! I left Bridger with Kyle's mom. He would have never lasted all day and night.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

It was so fun to see the three of you at Lagoon!

Heather!!! said...

I love Lagoon! We pretty much grew up there in the summer! It looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to go back again someday!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Looks like you had alot of fun up north. It was good to talk to you!Love the SS

The White Clan said...

OHHHHH I want to go!