Well some of you have been begging for a new post so here you go! Atleast you can see some new writing on my blog! I haven't taken any pictures and it seems like I don't have anything new to say. I have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks but I couldn't tell you what I have done exactly other than taking care of a puppy and a 2 year old is explaning enough! Although one thing is that I did have a baby shower at my house for my friend Mir. After all the stress that I went through, (and others) the shower turned out awesome and we had a really good turn out. It was fun to visit with everyone! I will post something this weekend because it is my hubby's b-day and he is getting really old... hehehe! Till then.........
8 comments:
hey thanks for the update! See you soon!
Hey thanks Ang! Something is better than nothing!
I think it has been a slow couple of weeks for everyone. Hang in there! Enjoy Kyle's B-day celebration
Glad to hear you are still alive! Tell the "old man" hi for us!
Hey Tell Kyle Happy Birthday! We need to go to dinner for his birthday since we didn't go last time!! And then he and Jeff can talk about his "gift"!! I can't wait to hear what he says when he opens it! I will call you when I get back.
I forgot that Kyle and Mike's b-days were close. Happy day to Kyle. I am in my house....whew....and Mike gave me tickets to Mexico yesterday and said happy anniversary. I am officially returning to sanity!!
Happy B-Day to the old guy from all of us at the Shaw house! Boy we miss not having you close by, and my cooking is really suffering without you to barrow ingredients from! ;) Mir's shower was such a hit...you did great, and I do love your house it is so very beautiful! Kyle is really talented! Talk to you soon!
I love that picture of you and Kyle. Your trip to Mexico sounds so fun.
Post a Comment