Happy Birthday to the "old man" of our house! I will forever be able to tease him that he is older than me (only by 2 months). I never can surprise Kyle because every year all he asks for is fishing stuff and he never gets it from me. Usually it is something that he needs like clothes or something boring to a man. Well for about a week he was looking at this bass fishing site where they have things for sale, questions to ask, etc. He had been eyeing these old fishing lures. He just couldn't justify spending $60.00 for some lures that he couldn't use. In the meantime, he was still drooling over the old lures, I had contacted the seller. I called the guy and he asked me what I was willing to pay. I told him I really only wanted to spend around $40.00. He said he would sell them to me for that price but wanted me to pay $2 dollars for shipping. So I did get a deal for only $42.00. These vintage lures were appraised from $10-15 a piece.
Needless to say when he opened them he was totally shocked! It was really fun to surprise him. Happy Birthday Kyle! I love you! Remember to mark that in your book that for once in 15 years of marriage I did surprise you and get something to do with fishing!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Kyle, I know you secretly wish you still lived by me. It's okay your wife does too!
That is awesome you were able to surprise Kyle so good! Maybe someday I can surprise Reag. :)
You just raised the bar for me now Ang!! Thanks Alot!! :)
Way to go Ang! Those look really cool! Tell Kyle Happy B-Day from the Shaw's! Luv you guys!
Good job on the surprise!! I could never surprise him and if I try to he usually never likes it. Oh well mine as well get him something he really wants. Later Angie!
What a great surprise! I an sure he will remember that forever!
Aren't you so sweet, and sneaky!
I was telling Mike about your gift to Kyle and he thought it was cool. I am glad that you were able to surprise him. It makes it sooooo much more fun. Much love
Oh, Joel is happy for Kyle. Those are awesome!
Post a Comment