Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Late Birthday Brooke!


Well Brooke didn't want her picture taken for her birthday this year at all. She didn't even want us to sing Happy Birthday to her! What a boring teenager. We sang anyway really annoying but secretly, I think she liked it. She wouldn't let me take any pictures so what you see is what you get. The bottom picture explains how you can always find her after school. Comes home from school talks to me for a minute, puts her beanie on and plops herself in front of the computer. I haven't posted anything about her because she won't ever let me take a picture of her. Brooke is such a good girl. She really has her head on straight for only being 14. A few of her goals are: publish a book, go to college,get a English major, and go on a mission. Even though we tease her for being a lazy teenager. I think we all were at that age, I really am proud of her. She is such a great daughter and she really does help me out whenever I ask. We love you Brooke!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The White Clan said...

Happy Birthday Smartie Pants! And Brooke I would have sang to you really annoying too, and you would have loved it!

Heather!!! said...

Happy late Birthday Brooke! I do remember how hard it is to get a picture of Brooke without hiding her face. I guess the trick is SMORES!!! :)

Shondell said...

Hey Brook! Your beautiful! We're sorry we missed your birthday! Hope ths year is a good one!