I made this cute fish bowl cake for an enrichment activity at my friend Kacey's house. It was really fun. I added extra fish for my kids. Right when I got home they were so excited to eat it. Bridger put his fingers right into the rocks (nerds) at the bottom. I will probably make the same cake only better for his birthday. I had a really fun time making this. I don't ever think that I will be as good of a baker as Betty Crocker aka Kacey she is awesome!
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
16 hours ago




15 comments:
Ang- That HAS to be the COOLEST cake I have ever seen. -Jamie
Good Job Ang! I really wish I would have went...Next time I will be there. Should be no more surprises at my house....
That is soooo cute!!! You are very talented!! When I need an idea in the cake department, I'm coming to you for advice!!
Analice
That is a great cake idea. I'm going to keep that in mind for the future!
You did awesome, I think you can be like Betty in the future. The only thing she has up on you is experience. haha Glad I didn't make one, it would have just given you all another reason to tease me. :(
Way cute cake! I've always wanted to take a class and be one of those cool moms that makes cute cakes. So far wal-mart has been our baker. Maybe one of these days....
I'm so glad you found me! They tried to give me a calling in the nursery - GULP - but I told them no. I don't feel like I could handle it with Kylee right now. Maybe down the road. I know I'm probably going straight to hell. How funny that your girls middle names is my little girls name. Great minds think alike. Oh and nice job on the cake. I'm coming to you and Kacey next time I need to make a cake.
honestly, I didn't even see it the last time I was on here, because my computer never downloaded it. I like it! It's always fun to have something different huh? Way to go! And YES, I was flipping my hair.
Great job Ang! We will work on Bridgers together and make it PERFECT!!! And thanks for all the praise, but I deserve a LOT more! HE HE HE!!!
That is a cute idea for a cake. I wouldn't recommend getting a dog but they are cute. They are just a lot of responsibility. We always have to take her with us if we are going to Spanish Fork. Sometimes it is just a pain. But the kids love her. I kind of like her too.
How fun for Bridger. I'll bet he loved the cake. I don't know if Dale has a deer permitif so we will come down if LayCee doesn't have dance.
Your cake turned out great! You should really think of doing a career change!!
That is darling! What, you go to enrichment there but not here? You must like it better. Sad! I am glad you like where you live!
The cake is super cute! You already know I think your an amazing cook...or I wouldn't be calling for recipes all the time! Also, I love your background change...very pretty! By the way, thanks for last night...and I'm not just talking dirty! :) Ha, Ha!
such a cute idea for a cake. i am going to have to try that out!
Post a Comment