Ang, you're in so much trouble for tagging me....good thing I love ya! :) Also, thanks for the sweet messages you leave on my blog...you really do get what it's like to have a munch-gun running around the house! Thanks for your love! :)
I agree Ang, you are in big trouble for tagging me too! I am sorry I haven't got to it yet. Its been a crazy day (I have the reading store ready to go...yea!!!)and a even crazier weekend. I will try to do it tomorrow after all the soccer games! See you later! :)
Ok, so i just checked my blog and found your tag!! That scares me to death after seeing your house!! It's spotless!!! I need you to come and organize my house!! After the kids feed the ducks I will try and post! Talk to you later!
4 comments:
Ang, you're in so much trouble for tagging me....good thing I love ya! :) Also, thanks for the sweet messages you leave on my blog...you really do get what it's like to have a munch-gun running around the house! Thanks for your love! :)
I agree Ang, you are in big trouble for tagging me too! I am sorry I haven't got to it yet. Its been a crazy day (I have the reading store ready to go...yea!!!)and a even crazier weekend. I will try to do it tomorrow after all the soccer games! See you later! :)
Ok, so i just checked my blog and found your tag!! That scares me to death after seeing your house!! It's spotless!!! I need you to come and organize my house!! After the kids feed the ducks I will try and post! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment