Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Pumpkin Cheescake!




Happy Birthday Kacey! My friends Amy and Terica called after YW last Tues. night to go and decorate Kacey's house. It was so much fun! We were trying to be so sneaky putting up some decorations. But, WE GOT CAUGHT! That was ok because atleast we were the first one's to wish her a Happy B-day since it was almost midnight when we were caught. A bunch of us went to Olive Garden for lunch. Being the very nice friend that I am, I had the waiters come and sing Happy Birthday and give her pumpkin cheesecake before she even got her lunch. (Notice Kas, that I said very NICE friend) Maybe now she will forgive me for rubbing it in when I went out with Kyle and we had pumpkin cheescake and didn't bring her back any. Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Heaton's said...

You are always doing the nicest things for people!!! You are so sweet!!

The White Clan said...

Okay that picture is HORRID!!! Thanks though, you guys are awesome. I am so blessed to have friends like you!
And you know what they say about paybacks right? They are just like me....a B*!^#!!! Ha ha ha!

Richins Family said...

I can only imagine what my payback will be... Just be nice!

Anonymous said...

It was way more fun getting caught and being able to hang out for a while. Glad you came over to help! Kacey, just remember it was MY idea, and I am EVIL!

April Leydsman Mason said...

You guys crack me up. I heard the dog was barking like crazy when you guys were doing that. Too funny!!