Our really good friends just moved to Washington state. I came across these pictures and thought how funny they are. Bridger and Rhett are only 4 days apart. The bottom picture is of Bridger in the start of his hitting stage. Rhett would always instantly move out of the way when Bridger's hand would go up. I think Bridger is finally out of that stage. He has mellowed a lot. It is now safe to say that Bridger can have friends again. Too bad his little buddy has moved. We love and miss you guys!




4 comments:
That is so cute! My good friend from Eagle Mtn (and back door neighbor) had a boy just days apart from Zack. That was so much fun to see them grow together. Now it is sad that we aren't back door neighbors anymore. :( Thanks for your help today! You are the bloggin queen!
Yeah! Bridger gives me hope with Josie. He is such a cute little man now. I can only hope Josie grows out of this stage. And yet I don't want to wish away the years.
I still laugh at that picture of how Bridger is out to get Rhett. Anyways, I miss you guys alot as you can tell when I talk to you. Oh and by the way I just thought I would tell you that I found some fries in Rhett's toybox from when Bridger came over and spilled them. Maybe you don't remember. That was just from like 2 months ago. I thought it was funny.
Okay, I tagged you!!! What is this post here for, and not the tag back!!!! GET BUSY!!!
Post a Comment