Baby Girl on board!
Here's Erin! What a babe!
My really good friend Miriam just had her ultrasound and found out today that she is having a baby girl! She is so excited and I am just thrilled for her. Monday, I called Katelin and Marissa and told them that if Miriam is going to have a girl, that we needed to call everyone and tell them to wear pink to the church tonight. As you can see from the picture most everyone wore pink! It was so fun. When I walked in, (I was late) Miriam just smiled and asked me if I wore pink for her today. I told her that I did and to look around at all of the girls. She was totally shocked! All of the girls were wearing pink! She realized why we were all wearing pink and started to cry. We were practicing for our Night of Excellence. After we got done practicing we told all of the girls to go up on the stage. Ashley had the stage decorated in pink balloons, pink cookies, pink punch. She did such an AWESOME job. (I love working with all of you ladies!) So we took Mir up on stage and everyone yelled congratulations! Miriam was so touched that she started to cry again. She is such a sweetheart. All of us leaders and girls have been so excited for her to get her ultrasound that we HAD to have her a little party! It was just great that she found out on the same night as YW's. We all have been counting down the days until her ultrasound. I want Mir, the leaders and all of the girls to know how much I love each of you. You are all my friends. I am really going to have a hard time when I move. :( Congrats Mir!




9 comments:
Thanks Ang! haha We love you too and we aren't even thinking about you moving!
I know you are moving and that is very sad! I am just glad it isn't far, but we are really going to miss you on Tues nights and Sundays! You are so thoughtful and fun! Congrats Mir!
That is so sweet of you gals to do that for her. I actually got goose bumps, and a little emotional (I don't know why) when I read her blog, I am so happy for her. Yeah for Mir.
How soon is your move?
Erin, did you eat all those cookies? :) Cute pictures Ang! That was so sweet of you guys, and it made me cry seeing all the YW, especially the MM.
Amy, NO! Ang kept trying to take a pic and I kept turning around and smiling for her! It kind of turned into a joke. I did control myself and let her take a few pics without me in them, right Ang. haha
Ang...I don't know if you guys will ever know how much that meant to me. It was such a special day for me and I am so glad I have true freinds to share things like that with. I love you!!!!!
Ang, your such an amazing friend! Great suprise with the pink!
I'm so excited that Mir is having a girl!!!
Okay, so no talk about moving...I know your excited for your new house (which looks beautiful by the way) but none of us want you to leave!
Oh, & you ARE the best neighbor, I wasn't sick, just stuck sitting around waiting to have cortisone shots on a couple of bulging disks....you of all people know how it goes with these crazy bodies of ours, & the wear & tear! But thanks for the love...:)
Whoopee!!! I am hoping I am just as lucky in a couple weeks.
How sweet is that!! You are so thoughtful!
Post a Comment